At Cermount quality is not an option — it’s ingrained into the fabric of our business.
Rest assured, quality is integrated into every step of our contract manufacturing processes. Whether we are providing powdered milk contract packaging services for the USDA, or blending certified organic bulk food ingredients for a natural products company – quality is our #1 goal!
Our Top-Quality Standards Include:
- Certified to SQF Level 3 (highest level)
- Compliant to 21 CFR 111 for dietary supplements
- Defense logistics Agency Troop Support, Food Defense compliant
- Certified for Organic and Kosher production
- Outfitted with modern sanitary processing equipment, including those that meet USDA 3-A Dairy standards
- Each manufacturing suit equipped with dedicated air handling systems to manage allergens and to prevent cross-contamination
- Product specification conformance ensured by using certified third party laboratories
Cermount takes food safety seriously, and with rising consumer concerns regarding the wholesomeness and integrity of the food supply, our entire team is committed to upholding the highest food safety standards.
98.8% score (2017 USAID Food Safety Quality Audit)
From the receipt of raw materials, through the product realization process, and all the way through to the complete satisfaction of our customers – Cermount ensures that QUALITY comes first. Our production and sanitation practices are:
- Based on the highest industry guidelines;
- Based on current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs); and
- Put to the test constantly through audits by USDA-AMS, FDA, USDA and other third-party agencies.