Packaging Excellence Made Easy by Cermount
A brand owner could have the best product in its category, yet if the packaging system is not right, it could be a market failure. The Cermount team has decades of experience in integrating all the factors of a successful package, including material selection, suppliers, and optimal production methods.
We can help resolve important questions like:
- Will the package your design team has created run efficiently in the long-term?
- What filling and packaging systems best serve your product’s characteristics?
- What flexible packaging materials offer optimal barrier – and at what cost?
- How do volume projections influence options for packaging systems?
- Should you use pre-formed pouches or roll-stock material?
- Would gas-flush benefit your product or package?
- Where can you have shelf stability testing conducted?
Our team has experience with a variety of packing systems, including:
- Pre-formed flexible pouches (stand-up or lay-flat)
- Roll-stock form pouches (stand-up or pillow style)
- Rigid plastic canisters
- Glass bottles & jars
- #10 cans
- Folding carton assembly & filling
- Corrugated shippers & inserts
- P-O-P display filling & shipping
Our equipment experience and capabilities are also diverse:
- Vertical form-fill-seal systems
- Horizontal form-fill-seal systems
- Filling of multiple components in one pouch
- Filling dual-compartment pouches
- Gas flush capability